Andy B’s is open to the public
Our team has reviewed all local and state guidelines and implemented operational adjustments to ensure compliance and safety for our team members and guests. We are confident that we can resume business in a way that is safe and sanitary, while providing the level of quality entertainment our guests have come to know us for.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and team we have:
- Increased the intensity and frequency of our cleaning protocols.
- Implemented sanitation stations throughout our facility for guest use.
- Updated our procedures to provide more distance between groups when possible.
- Implemented new processes to sanitize equipment between each use.
- Monitored temperatures of all team members upon reporting to work.
- Supplied team members with PPE to limit the risk of exposure.
We strongly encourage visiting guests to:
- Refrain from entering if they feel sick, have a fever, or have recently been in contact with someone else diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 6 feet or more from other guests and groups.
- Avoid congregating in the lobby or other communal areas.
- Opt to use credit/debit cards instead of cash.
What are your hours of operation?
We will be operating at reduced hours for the time being. View our publicly listed hours for the latest info.
What attractions will be available?
All attractions are currently available.
Will you be serving food?
Yes, we are offering our full menu.
Are you currently taking lane reservations?
Yes, lane reservations are available.
Are you currently scheduling group events?
Yes, group event planning has resumed. Contact us for group inquiries.
Are you accepting cash?
We encourage all customers to use a credit or debit card instead of cash.
Are masks required?
In compliance with new guidelines, masks are required for all guests.